Thursday, September 6, 2012

Peanut Butter Chip Cookies

I love peanut butter; I could eat it all the time.
When I stumbled across a new recipe from sheenaashlock
I knew I had to give it a try.

Here's my version:

Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
heaping 1/2 c peanut butter
1/2 c butter, softened
1/2 c granulated sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t baking powder
1 egg
1/2 t vanilla
1 1/2 c flour
1 bag of peanut butter/chocolate chip mix
* I just met these chocolate chips this summer and they are delish!!

Mix butter and peanut butter in mixer.  
Add sugars, soda and baking powder.
Beat in egg and vanilla.  Add flour.  Add chips.
Preheat oven to 350.  I used my one inch cookie scoop.
They spread out a little so be sure to leave room for that.  
Bake for 9 minutes on a greased cookie sheet.
Let cool for 1 minute on cookie sheet.
Makes around 30 cookies.

This recipe was really easy and SO GOOD!
These cookies were a big hit; everyone wanted more.
Kevin said, They are delicious!  I love everything about them! :)
You should give them a try SOON.
They were great right out of the oven and the 2nd day they were oh so chewy.

1 comment:

  1. Yuummmmm! I'm a cookie monster these days... I need to make them!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.