Friday, September 7, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday to YOU!
This four day work week sure went by quickly!

1. I'm loving all of the Peyton Manning commercials right now.
He cracks me up!

 2. I'm in full production mode for my upcoming Fall Art Show!
19 days until the show!
Swimming in a sea of silk flower pins.
I kind of want to keep one of each of these for myself...

 3. I'm excited for the arrival of FALL!
I got out all of my pumpkins and fall decorations this week.
I just noticed that the leaves on the mountains are starting to change.

4. I was working hard in my classroom after school on Tuesday
when I turned around to see my husband delivering Jamba Juice to me!
He said that he'd figured my first day back to school would probably be a long one :)
#love him

5.I got new running shoes & new ear buds.
Now I just need to use them regularly :)



The only downside to the whole week is that I think I have shingles.
#awesome :(

I'm linking up with Lauren today.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Dropping by from H54F!

    How sweet of your husband to bring you a Jamba Juice!! He sounds like a keeper :) I'm also LOVING your new shoes!! What a fun color!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet hubby you have!! and that running gear is fantastic!!

    happy friday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropping by from High For Friday. That was so sweet of your husband to bring you some Jamba Juice. Yay for Fall too!

    I'm a teacher too and love finding other teachers that just blog for fun. Happy Friday!

    Nilda
    necklaceslaughterlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.