Saturday, September 15, 2012

Favorte iPhone Apps

I've owned my iPhone for about 3 months
and wanted to share my favorite apps.

Screen 1:
1. Pinterest
2. Facebook
3. The Weather Channel - best maps, forecast & accuracy
4. & 5. Zite & Huffington post - fun reads
6. Instagram

Screen 2:
7. JoAnns, 
8. Micheals, 
9. Hobby Lobby - 
these apps provide you with TONS of coupons, weekly ads, etc.
Plus the cashier just scans the coupon off your phone 
so you don't have to worry about printing them out each week.
10. Walgreens-
This app is life changing... you can refill your prescriptions so quickly!
Just take a picture of the barcode on your bottle, 
confirm where you want it filled and voila!
No more pressing buttons for 5 minutes to get your refill.
11. etsy - 
helps you manage your shop and your purchases

 Screen 3:
12. Google Maps -
it tracks your car and shows you where to go step by step.
Great for traveling
13. Bible reader -
who wouldn't want the Bible to go??

I've only had my iPhone since June
so I know that I am probably missing out on some great apps.

What are your favorite apps??
Any that you can't live without??
Please tell me!

3 comments:

  1. White Noise is amazing~! I use it every night when I sleep. I also have the flashlight app and use it almost daily. It's easier than flipping on lights at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Pandora. It is great to put in a favorite song or artist and get a playlist of songs that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to give the Pandora app a try. I use it on my computer but never thought to look for the app. I also have the flashlight app and need to remember to use it more often.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.