Sunday, September 16, 2012

Eat Well Everyday

Trying to eat colorful plates.
Less processed food.
Exercise more.

1. Salads
My hubby is on board with salads for dinner IF they have meat on them.

2. BLT w/ Spinach, Olive oil mayo and wheat bread

 3. Strawberry pie w/ light cool whip and whole wheat crust

4. Whole Wheat bread from Great Harvest
 Cranberry Blueberry Power Bread & Honey Whole Wheat
 Makes excellent pb toast
 or cinnamon sugar toast

5. Yogurt and berries

6. TurkeyWraps
mini whole wheat tortillas, peppered turkey from Target, spicy mustard and cheese

 7. Green beans, potatoes, onions & turkey sausage.

My fridge is stocked with salad fixins, veggies and fruits for the week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Posting all those pictures must have taken a lot of work - ha ha! And now I'm hungry. Great job with all the healthy food!! I plan to get back to calorie counting tomorrow. (Sigh.)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.