Friday, September 21, 2012

HF4F

It's been a busy week at my house.
Here were the best parts:
1. My class and I are having a lot of fun graphing football scores.
We graph wins and points earned.
Then we have a student pretend to be a reporter and report on the latest.
We chose two big teams in Utah (Utah and BYU) and my favorite (Notre Dame).

2. My current motto:

3. I feel pretty lucky to have my own personal assistant to help me grade papers.

 4. Had my first pumpkiny treat of the season this week courtesy of Great Harvest.

5. I'm working like crazy trying to get ready for my art show next week.
Here's a sneak peak of what I'm going to be selling:
Accessory Palooza!
If you don't want to wait for my show, 
You can go to my Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop
to start shopping NOW :)

I'm linking up with Lauren for

3 comments:

  1. Oh my you have such great stuff! Off to go look at your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shop!

    Have a great week ahead! Now following you!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.