Saturday, June 2, 2012

Year in Review

My 2011-12 school year had lots of highlights.
 
1. I had an adorable class of 30 kids.

2. I had students with super supportive parents who were very appreciative of me.
I'm really lucky to be at a school where the parents shower me with love.
 3. I successfully taught 2nd and 3rd grade for three years.

4. I made some new friends at school.

5. I published a book with my class.
 
6. I tried lots of new projects and lessons with my students.

7. My class came in 4th place for the most reading minutes in the entire school.

8. I planned & hosted 10+ events/showers/parties.

9. I get to go back to teaching just 3rd grade next year.

10. I won the 
Golden Apple Outstanding Educator 
award at my school.

I'm looking forward to a nice, relaxing summer break :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on this award Whitney! It is MUCH deserved! -Jacque

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.