Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five for Friday

Summer has arrived and I've been doing some fun things!!
Here are the highlights of my week.

1. My parents are in town visiting for a whole WEEK!!
We've been having lots of fun :)
2. I planned a really fun 20th anniversary party for friends.
These products served as my color inspiration for the event.

3. I bought my first watermelon of the year.
It was huge and tasty!
I'm not the only one at my house that loves this treat.

4. Sweet Tooth Fairy Cupcakes.
Enough said.

5. I got out all of my Fourth of July decorations.
I went with red, white and blue (obviously :) and then threw in some strawberries.
More on this later this week.

I'm linking up with Lauren for

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.