Saturday, June 23, 2012

Everyone Needs a Planner

Everyone needs a physical planner to actually write things down.
I don't go anywhere without mine.
I keep it in my purse.
I like the leather cover, with a Jan-Dec format, 
variety of calendars, maps, and blank pages in the back.
Write down all appointments for myself and my husband.
Keep track of birthdays.
I write daily to do lists and keep track of pretty much everything.
 I have checklists, wishlists, to do lists, travel lists, school lists... 
you get the point... LOTS of lists :)
I love having the year mapped out and being able to look ahead.
It's a great snapshot of my entire year.
I've been keeping a planner like this since 2005.
I keep track of birthdays too.
I have a gift tracker in the back.
I write down all birthdays and keep track of the gifts that I give.
This is a great resource from year to year 
so that I know what I've already given as gifts.

How do you keep track of all of your important events?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.