Friday, June 15, 2012

High Five for Friday

Another great week of summer was had by all.
Here were the highlights.
1. I tried carrot chips from Red Rock.
I was skeptical but now I'm dying to have some more.

2. Got to spend 3 days in one of my favorite places on earth
#IheartJacksonHole

3. My husband made me my first S'more of the season.

4.  I've been enjoying sleeping in more since it's SUMMER!
This guy likes to snuggle up on my pillow at night.
It started when he was a cute LITTLE kitten;
it's kind of tricky now that he weighs 20lbs!!
Less sharing and more hogging going on
but I don't have the heart to make him move.
Topher likes to sleep on feet, purr the night away
and wake up for a good pet session at 6:00am.
Both boys are enjoying me being around more since school is out.
5. I got an iPhone!!!!
I've been wanting one for years and now I've joined the club :)

I'm linking up with Lauren for

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.