Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I Wore on Vacation

Summer vacation is in full swing.
I spent the last week going all over Utah and Wyoming with my parents.
It was chilly so my outfits aren't very summery.
 1. Welcome to Jackson Hole
Scarf - TJ Maxx (NEW)
*I've been looking for a great, multi-patterned scarf for a while now.
It's big, bright and has lots of great patterns.
Cardigan & Purse - BR
Jeans - Target
Gold Boat Shoes - Sperry
 2. National Park Day
Coral top - Old Navy - NEW
Brown t - GAP
Jeans - Target
Gold boat shoes - Sperry
It was chilly so I wore my new, yellow jacket from BR

3. Shopping in Jackson
striped blazer - TJ Maxx (NEW)
navy t - Old navy
Jeans - Target
bronze flats - Marshalls
Vintage Flower brooch - Great grandmas!!
Gold button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy store
I'm hoping to reorganize my closet this week 
and find some new outfits to wear!

 Thanks for stopping by :) Whitney

4 comments:

  1. that scarf is beautiful!! and so is the background of all your pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I have had to resist wearing to ALL week :) Wyoming is a lovely place so I was thrilled to get to spend a weekend there. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love that striped blazer - such a great find! And your grandmother's vintage brooch is GORGEOUS. What a special piece to have. You look great!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Ashley! Love your blog and love that you stopped by mine :)

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.