Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

 I've been working hard to put together c.u.t.e. casual outfits
since school is out and I'm on summer break.
I'm linking up with Lindsey:
Casual clothes are always a bit of a challenge
so here's what I put together this week:
 1. Cool Summer Night
top - GAP
Jeans - Target
Scarf - TJ Maxx
Bronze Flats - Marshalls
 2. Pop of PINK!
Button Down top - NEW Old Navy Outlet
tank - Target
Floral skirt - Thrifted
Green belt - Liz Claiborne
Statement Necklace - Jackson Hole
Bronze flats - Marshalls
pink earrings - Claires
 3.Date Night
mint top - Banana Republic
Jeans - Target
Sparkly boat shoes - Sperrys
Coral flower headband - gifted
I linked up with Bloggers Do it Better for the mint/coral challenge.
 4. Let's Start Tutoring
flowery top - Old Navy
sparkly blush belt - Jessica Simpson
Yellow Shorts - Tommy Hilfiger

Thanks for stopping by!  :) Whitney

5 comments:

  1. Lovely looks! The second and the fourth ones are my favorite!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "pop of pink" and "let's start tutoring" outfits. Very cute!!

    Missy @ http://gracefullittlehoneybee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "pop of pink" outfit! That skirt is adorable! And the animal print scarf paired with the classic jeans/tee is perfect for a cool summer night. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.