Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Spy 3 MOOSE!

Kevin and I were disappointed that we did not see one single live moose 
on our last visit to Jackson.
I'm not complaining because we did get to see a mommy & baby black bear.

We were thrilled to have three separate moose encounters on this trip.
#1 We saw a crowd of cars pulled off to the sides
so Kevin jumped out of the car with the camera.
We convinced dad to pull over (along with most everyone else)
and we all got out to see this guy:
 #2 There was a little lake near our cabin and it was a moose hot spot.
We were driving to dinner and saw this guy:
 #3 We were driving past the same lake for breakfast one morning 
and spotted this moose.
Not the same one as the night before.

 These moose have a pretty sweet view each day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.