Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Now that Summer is here, I struggle a bit with what to wear.
I enjoy dressing up and hate to be under dressed.
My husband accuses me of overdressing on occasion.
Casual wear is challenging for me so my goal is
to enjoy dressing down a bit and look cute this summer!!

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for
 1. Last Days of School
top - TJ Maxx
Crops - Old Navy
Belt - Michael Kors
Animal print flats - Bandolino
Gold earrings - Charlotte Russe
2. Last Day of School
Polka-dotted minty top - Limited
Teal pencil skirt - thrifted
Gold belt - TJ Maxx
brooch - vintage
Gold button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy store
3. Night Out
Top - TJ Maxx
Belt - Michael Kors
Striped skirt - Thrifted
Mustard Mum earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy store
animal print shoes - Bandolino
 
 4. First Day of Summer
Top - Target
Flower earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy store
Tangerine necklace - Charlotte Russe
 5. Picking up my parents from the aiport
top - GAP
Jeans - Target
Scarf - TJ Maxx
Black, ruffley flats - Wal-Mart
gold bangles - World Market

See you next week :) Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.