Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for
Here's what I wore this week:
1. Gray & Mustard
Gold Button Earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Mustard scarf - Marshalls
Lace White Button up - Thrifted
Skinny Mustard Belt - Banana Republic
(I searched for a mustard belt for over a year and just came across this one at Christmas.)
Gray wool skirt - Loft
  Black Printed tights - Macys
Polka Dotty Galoshes - Sams
 2. Purple Thrifty Find
I mentioned last week that I found this great dress so I was excited to wear it ASAP.
Purple cowl neck dress - thrifted
Black turtleneck - Target
Black flower necklace - gifted
Black printed tights, earrings & black tall boots - Macys
3. Plaid Friday
Plaid wool blazer - thrifted
White shirt - Loft
Green brooches - vintage
Gold Button Earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Kelly Green Braided Belt & Jeans - Target
Brown Suede Wedges - Naturalizer
 4. Gold & Mustard
Mustard cami & cardigan - Limited
Scarf - Gifted
Gold earrings - Macys
Brown wide leg trousers - Express
Maroon button wedges - JC Penneys


5.  Radiant in Ruffles
 Red ruffley blouse - thrifted
Black cami - Target
Black flower - Nordstrom Rack
Black button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Wide black belt - Betsey Johnson
Hounds-tooth skirt - ?? Marshalls
Black printed tights - Macys
Black pointy kitty heels - TJ Maxx
* Topher sends his love :)

I challenge you to accessorize yourself this week.
:) Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.