Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy this week
to share with you what I have been wearing.
1. Christmas Eve
Patterned Blouse with a bow- Thrifted
Black Belt - Betsey Johnson
Red Pencil Skirt - Thrifted
Black patterned tights - Macys
 2. Dinner Date
Jean Jacket & Brown Belt - GAP
Mint Button down polka dot top - Limited
Sherbet flower earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Green Skirt - Thrifted
 3. Running Errands 
Green Button Down Shirt - Tommy Hilfiger
Brown T - GAP
Leather Button Earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Mustard studded belt - Macys
Relaxed Skinny Jeans - Target
Brown Boots - DSW
 4. Day After Christmas
Brown Sweater & Sweater Tights- Macys
Flower Brooch - Vintage
Brown Belt - GAP
Green Skirt - Thrifted
Brown Boots - DSW
5. Christmas with Mom's Family
Navy button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Shades of purple scarf - Loft
Red Turtleneck - Target
Patterned skirt - Thrifted
Brown belt - GAP
Brown tights - Macys
Can't wait to wear some of my Christmas presents in the coming weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I especially love your no. 5 outfit....adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg! Chelz, I appreciate the invite and linked up with you this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.