Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Extra Halloween Candy Cookies

I bet you've got an abundance of Halloween candy right now.  Am I right?


I had the kids help me make some Halloween Candy Cookies and Fletcher said they were the best cookie I've ever made.  And he loves all my cookies!

You just need to grab all the candy that you think would taste delicious in a chocolate chip cookie.  Unwrap and chop them up.

We grabbed M&Ms, Reese's Pieces, Reese Cups, Hershey Bars, Cookies and Cream Hershey Bars and more.  I chopped up 1 1/2 cups of candy and then cut my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe from 2 cups of chocolate chips to 1 cup of chocolate chips.  Mix it all together and YUM!


They're the easiest, yummiest cookies.  And your kids will love helping you come up with the recipe.



Pretty cookie tip: Chop a few extra candies to add to the top of your warm cookies.  I added in some extra Reese's cups and M&Ms right when the cookies came out of the oven.

Let me know if you try them!

You can also chop up your favorite chocolates and add them to the top of a pan of brownies before you bake them.  That's another great way to use your leftover Halloween candy.

1 comment:

  1. If you are making brownies put half of the batter in the pan. Top this with your Halloween candy and pour the rest of the batter over the candy. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.