Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Library Love

Do you use your local library?

I really think they have something to offer every family.

 

You can borrow movies, audio books, books and experiences.  

Our library has passes to local places that you can check out for free.  Library cards are free and there are tons of free perks.  Some even have wifi you can borrow and take on a trip with you.

We have started going to the toddler story time each week now that the big kids are back in school.  Leo loves it - especially when his best friend can come.  And I love having a free learning activity to do with him every week.  The kids learn so much - how to follow directions from someone other than mom, sharing, taking turns, gathering supplies, playing with new toys, songs, cleaning up skills and lots more.  I'd highly encourage you to check out your daytime story time options for your little ones.

If you have older kids or teens - check the after school and weekend activities.  Ours offers craft kits that are for you to grab and do at home, free art classes, crochet classes, homework help and more for kids after school.  My older kids also love reserving books online and then I grab them for the kids when I'm at the library each week.  It's such a fun free resource.



This is one of our favorite free spots to spend time as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.