Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Ham & Cheese Egg Cups

I can't wait for you to try these ham and cheese egg cups!

They are delicious.

They're so easy and they reheat so well for easy breakfast or lunches all week long.

This recipe started out with me needing to finish up a package of ham and then I just added in the rest of the ingredients I always have on hand.  They make the cutest, most filling easy meal option.  They'd also be great if you were serving breakfast or brunch to a crowd.  The cups hold their shape perfectly and look pretty on a plate.

Ingredients:

12 slices of ham

12 eggs

2 cups of your favorite shredded cheese (sharp cheddar)

Your favorite seasonings to taste

Top with green onions


Directions:

Grease a 12 cup muffin pan and start layering.  Ham, cheese, egg, seasoning and cheese on top.  Be sure to break the egg yolk in each cup so that the egg cooks evenly.

Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or less if you want runny eggs.


We like this Kinder's seasoning from Sams or Costco.  It's super affordable and yummy on everything.


This would be a fun recipe to make with your family.  Leo loved helping me.





In case you are curious, this is what is leftover in the muffin cups when you remove them.  It doesn't leave much of a mess at all.  They pop out easily if you grease your pan.

 

I ate several fresh and then reheated some all week long.  I love having an easy meal option for myself in the fridge.  Next time I might add in some sweet peppers or onions.  This recipe is so easy to customize for your family.  Let me know if you give these a try!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe. I'm making them this morning 😋 I love quick and easy recipes like this.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.