Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Summer Wardrobe Favorites

It's been a long time / 4 months since I've posted any outfit posts on my blog.  I get dressed every day and try my best to look cute, but I'm finding it's more challenging to document my outfits now that my style is more casual.  I'm not working outside of the home and we have been crazy busy with moving this summer.  Now that we are settled in Indiana, I'm getting into a better routine and having fun putting together cute outfits.

These are the things I've been LOVING this summer:

 1. FLOWY FLORAL TOPS + SKINNY JEANS
top - JCP (new), jeans - Old Navy, flats - Payless & earrings - Kohls
top - JCP

 2. PRETTY DRESSES
dress - JCP (new) and shoes - Clark (new)

 3. CHAMBRAY + shorts, skinny jeans & skirts
chambray & shorts - Old Navy
floral tennies - Target

 4. EMBROIDERED TOPS
top - Old Navy

 5. PATTERN MIXING
stripes and polka dots or stripes and floral

 6. STATEMENT NECKLACES
It's far too hot for scarves so big earrings or big necklaces win :)

 What have been your go to looks this summer?

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
 

7 comments:

  1. Loving all of the floral/patterned tops! Perfect for this time of year!
    You should link up with Jessi and I today, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your outfit posts! You're always so on-trend but it always looks effortless. Love those floral tops! I don't think about shopping at JCP - I need to stop in there sometime!

    http://comehomeforcomfort.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a nice flowy dress for the summer. keeps you cook and cute!

    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. You find the cutest stuff at JCP! I picked up a sheer floral shirt there the other day that I am pretty excited about. Their coupons are pretty hard to beat too! Love all of your outfits, super fun, simple and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that floral top!

    Elizabeth
    allkindsofthingsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your looks. I've never mastered pattern mixing and have stayed pretty boring with the wardrobe. Many of these looks work for early fall too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.