Monday, September 9, 2024

Watermelon Fries

Do you want your kids to eat more fruits and veggies?

Ask them to help you prep them!

My kids had been asking to make watermelon fries all Summer.  We finally got around to doing it this month and they quickly inhaled two watermelons.  I helped cut the big chunks of watermelon for them and then they used my 20 year old Pampered Chef crinkle cutter to make fries.  It was so fun and so easy.  I think this is our new favorite way to eat watermelon.




We stored the watermelon in containers with lids in the fridge.  Then we added watermelon fries to lunch boxes, snacks and dinners all week.

We love to use the crinkle cutter on cucumbers, carrots and any melons.

If I was replacing my crinkle cutter, I'd buy one of these:

HIC Kitchen Crinkle Cut Blade - very similar to mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.