Friday, September 6, 2024

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday, Friends!  I hope you've had a wonderful week.

Did you catch my blog posts this week?

6 Working Mom Dinners

Welcome to the Family, Mr. Mittens


My favorite moments of the week were:

1. Mr. Mittens - he's the sweetest.  Before work snuggles :)


2. A Sams date with Fletcher.  There's nothing he loves more than one on one time and delicious food.  He drove my cart for me, navigated the store to hit all the sample stands, loved giving me his food reviews for each sample and stocking up on our favorite foods for the week.

3. Leo has been drawing people and they are my very favorite thing.  Aren't they so fun!?  He's adding hair and faces and has a name for each one.  He'll sit and draw these m&m people all day long.

4. We've been working on having less screen time and the kids are building the neatest things.  They made Mr. Mittens a castle to live in and he very much enjoyed busting out of the castle.

5. Okra!  Our okra crop is thriving - thanks to Kevin still watering our garden every night.  We have a good freezer stash of okra and are hoping to keep harvesting for a few more weeks.  Our tomatoes are doing great along with our jalapenos.  Everything else has burned up in the Summer heat.

6. School lunches are back in session!  The kids tell me often that they look forward to their lunches so much.  I added some Z Bars which they love and Brach's pumpkins.  I have to stay on top of grocery shopping and meal planning to make sure that we are well stocked to pack yummy lunches all week long.


7. Going to chapel with my class and seeing this cutie sitting with his class.  A major perk of teaching at the same school where Leo goes is seeing him at school from time to time.  I love knowing his teachers well, learning the same Bible stories and it makes me so happy to see him learning so much every day.  He's doing awesome in PreK!


8. A friend gifted us some crafts and games that her kids have outgrown.  The kids loved playing with some new toys in the middle of the week.

9. Seeing Penny & Mr. Mittens bond is my favorite.  I'm hopeful that they will be besties in no time.


Have the best weekend!  I'll see you back here on Monday.

Linking up with Momfessionals


1 comment:

  1. Mr Mittens is just adorable!
    What a great shopping trip with Fletcher and those people drawings are so cute.
    Well done with the school lunches.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.