Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Greek Chicken Bowls

We tried something new for dinner last week - Greek Chicken Bowls!

I told you that we had greek food at a dinner recently and we both really enjoyed it.

I cut and prepped everything separate and then assembled a dinner buffet.  Everyone got to build their own bowls.  We really enjoyed this meal with a side of seasoned french fries.


You'll need:
Quinoa
Couscous
red onion
feta cheese
green onoin
cucumbers
tomatoes
tzatziki sauce - I purchased premade dip.
Greek Chicken - I marinated 6 thin chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces in fresh lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, Italian Seasoning and olive oil.
Naan Bread dippers
fruit and fries

My bowl had every single topping.
The kids stuck with chicken, grains, cucumbers, green onion and naan dippers.  And fries!



This was so yummy and left us leftover bowls for lunch.

Would your family enjoy these Greek Chicken bowls??

1 comment:

  1. I just posted about some Greek chicken today! I need to remember to add couscous to my bowls.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.