Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Fall Snack Mix

Happy Fall!  Are you a fan of candy corn?  Or maybe the candy corn pumpkins?  I like a little candy corn every fall and my kids LOVE both of them.

My mom started making this snack mix years ago and it just tastes like Fall.

I added the 2 ingredients to my grocery pick up list this week - candy corn and roasted, salted peanuts.


Layer them in a container and enjoy!

I like 2/3 peanuts and 1/3 candy corn.

My kids love the candy corn so it starts out more half and half of each and then ends up peanut heavy after they eat the candy.  It's the perfect snack mix of Fall or for tailgates.



Enjoy the easiest Fall snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.