Monday, September 23, 2024

Easiest Chicken Salad

You all know I love a good chicken salad, but somehow my family doesn't appreciate chicken salad.  Rude!  I made chicken salad and delivered it to several people over the Summer.  It felt like the perfect Summer meal to share.  I delivered it with crackers and crusty bread.  I was thrilled when they all gave me rave reviews!  I have been making this same recipe on the weekends to take for an easy school lunch.  I always have the ingredients on hand and it tastes better after everything chills together for a day or so.

Whitney's Chicken Salad:
1 can of chicken drained and shredded (I love to buy this from Sams)
1 big scoop of Duke's Mayo
2 T Spicy brown mustard
a sprinkle of Kinder's The Blend seasoning
1 chopped Honeycrisp apple
1 cup of grapes cut in half
1/2 cup pecans

Stir until well combined and eat with crackers.

Feel free to switch up the grapes - both green and red are great.  Add in pineapple or strawberries and swap out the pecans for walnuts.  Swap the spicy brown mustard for dijon.  Make it work for you!





2 comments:

  1. Both my hubby and I love chicken salad but the kids don't! Are you near the restaurant Chicken Salad Chick? I have been hearing about it and want to try it so much!! I think the nearest one to us is 3 hours away...womp womp.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.