Monday, June 3, 2024

Free Greenery Tip

I have the best bouquet hack for you today.


1. Buy a bouquet of flowers that you love.

Sams has incredible flowers for incredible prices.


2. Cut greenery from your yard to fill out your bouquets.

It's free filler and it makes your bouquets look so nice.


I grabbed a big bouquet of white spray roses from Sams for $8.98 for Olive's birthday.  Another tip: Spray roses were half the price of regular roses.  Her party colors were blues and purples so I went with neutral bouquets.  One bouquet of roses easily filled two vases with flowers.  I cut fresh ends on every rose stem and then let them sit in the water for a day or two.  They opened up a lot.  Then the day of the party, Fletcher and I went out to the yard to cut greenery.  

Some greenery stays fresh looking for hours and others wilts faster.  Try out your different greenery options so that you know which would be best in bouquets.

Spray roses:

We cut two different kinds of greenery.

I added equal amounts of greenery to each bouquet.

Add fresh water and voila!

Two beautiful bouquets for under $9.

You'll have to give this a try if you're hosting family or friends this Summer.

1 comment:

  1. I love adding greenery from the yard to bouquets. It really helps stretch the flowers to multiple vases!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.