Monday, May 6, 2024

Simple Charcuterie Dinner Board

Now that it has gotten HOT, charcuterie boards and easy dinners sound very good to me.  

I can chop almost everything in advance and keep it in containers in the fridge.  I chop in the afternoon and then prep dinner around 5:30.  It's so easy to pull out the containers of chopped veggies, fruits, cheeses and more and then layer everything on the board.

Kevin was at a work dinner last week so I hit the easy button on dinner.  I heated up some frozen breadsticks and grabbed a few meats, cheeses, salty snacks, fruits and veggies.  It's less variety than my typical boards, but I thought it might make this kind of meal more approachable to a lot of you.  

Just grab a 2-3 types of your family's favorite foods from each food group and put it all on a board.  Your family will love it!




The best part is that you can put all the board leftovers in your kid's lunch boxes the next day!

These dinners are the best because you're left with almost no dishes.  Super easy clean up.  And if you make sure to build your boards with mostly family favorite foods and one or two new things, you'll have a meal that your family really enjoys!

Let me know if you have any charcuterie board questions!

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.