Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Mother's Day Highlights

I had a really sweet Mother's Day weekend with my family.  We did many of my favorite things and the kids were busy making me sweet gifts at school.


We headed to the garden center to pick out flowers for my pots on Saturday and then Kevin worked hard doing yardwork.  Now I need to get busy and plant all my pretty flowers.




We got to see both sides of our family and celebrate with many of our favorite moms.  Our Sunday was BUSY - church, prep lots of food, lunch with Kevin's family and dinner with my family.  We were all worn out at the end of the day, but I'm tahnkful we got to see so many people we love.






Mother's Day 2024 was a sweet one.

1 comment:

  1. Happy (late) Mother’s Day, friend! 💐

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.