Friday, October 23, 2020

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  Hope you've had a nice week.  We had a good one - lots of fun, Fall moments and nice weather.  Check out my favorite moments from this week:

1. Notre Dame football - We had a lot of fun wearing our game day gear and cheering for Notre Dame.  Doesn't Leo look cute in his football outfit? 

2. Lots of walks and leaf collecting.  Jacket weather is my favorite!  Jean jackets, hoodies, I love them all.

3. Leo said his first word - MAMA!!  He's the first kid to say my name instead of Dada.  He earned some bonus points with me for that :)  He also tried solid foods for the first time.  He wasn't so sure about the texture.

4. Scrunchies + Claires.  Two of Olive's most favorite things.

5. Cheeto Bones!!  We are obsessed.  I can't tell you how many bags we've gone through this month.  They're perfect for lunches and they're really yummy.

6. Fletcher is loving school!  He always has the funniest things to say about school like "My classroom doesn't have tissues.  You're just supposed to use your sleeve."  haha

7. Kittens!  Penny & Pearl are doing great!  They're super sweet and very loved.


8. Fall leaves - the trees in our area are gorgeous!

9. Picking Pumpkins.  We made it to a local nursery to get pumpkins last weekend.  The kids had a blast, it was much quicker than a pumpkin patch and we were outdoors the whole time.  We each picked out one and then put them inside to keep them from being devoured by our squirrels.

Sweetest pumpkin in the patch!



10. Park days - We've been going to the park as much as possible.  Leo loves to be bundled up and is happy to go along for the ride.



11. Get out and VOTE!  Leo and I headed to the polls to make sure we got to vote.  I almost always vote on Election Day, but this year I kept stressing about what if the kids got sick and I couldn't get there.  Now I don't have to worry, my vote is in the books.

12. Olive lost another tooth yesterday!  It's her 5th one and the exciting part is that she lost it AT SCHOOL.  She's always talked about how cool it would be to lose at tooth at school in front of her friends and it finally happened.  She woke up to a very wiggly tooth yesterday.  I was pretty sure it wouldn't hang on for the whole school day.  She came RUNNING off the school bus proudly to show us the new gap in her smile.  All her dreams came true - she lost it at school, went down to the nurse and got a tiny tooth treasure box to put her tooth in.  She wrote a letter to the tooth fairy and couldn't wait to see her response.



Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  See you back here on Monday.

Linking up with Momfessionals


3 comments:

  1. That Claire's picture with the scrunchies was pretty much me at the same age!! And the kittens are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kittens are just adorable as are your pumpkins with all the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leo looks exactly like baby Olive in the photo with the bib!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.