Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Dollar Tree Haul

I ran into the Dollar Tree last week to grab some things for Fall, Halloween and some favorites.  

The boys were with me so it was a quick, efficient shopping trip.  If you're a little leery about shopping with your kids in store, I have a tip.  Push your littlest one in their stroller, ask your bigger kid(s) to carry a shopping basket.  That way they can help you out, have a job and still get to walk around and browse the store.  Fletcher loved this job.  It also kept his hands busy from touching too much or touching germy things.  And I love when I can avoid getting a cart :)

Back to my shopping finds!  I've got lots of fun Halloween things to share with you.  Spoiler alert: There are lots of cute things this time of year.

I was so happy to see really sweet, happy Halloween decor.  I picked up a couple different packs of Halloween napkins to put in my kid's lunchboxes this month.  There were tons of crafts, items for class parties, things that would be cute for trick or treaters, etc.

I loved these pumpkin craft kits.  I got one for each kid.  I'll probably pull them out over Fall break as something fun to do.




These Create a Scene activities seemed like something my kids would love.  There were a couple different varieties, but I got both of the same one to avoid any fighting.
My mom got us these skeleton salad tongs last year and the kids think they're hilarious.  It was fun to see them back in stores this year.

My thank you note stash needed a refresh and there were tons of Hallmark thank you cards that were really cute.  8 cards for $1.  Can't beat that.


My store was starting to put out Christmas things, but I just couldn't go there yet.  I'm sticking with Halloween and Fall for now.  We also picked up very important things like movie night candy, replenished our stock of army guys for our rock pit and a few other random things.

Have you been to Dollar Tree lately?

2 comments:

  1. You got some great stuff!! I love their Hallmark thank you cards - the ones you found look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great items! I especially love it when they get their seasonal merchandise!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.