I loved this short work week of a week! We squeezed in lots of fun, enjoyed a rainy day, ran some errands and spent time at home. We are heading to a play date with some new friends this morning so I'm hopeful that Olive and I will make a few new friends in our new city today. It's always intimidating to join a group when you really don't know anyone. Wish us luck!!
The best parts of our week were:
1. We traveled to Kentucky for a wedding last weekend.
I loved getting all dressed up.
Everything was beautiful and so fun to visit with friends we made in Utah.
You can find a full recap of the festivities here.
2. I ordered this plaid, poncho/cardigan goodness for myself this week. I have never purchased anything from Gray Monroe so I'm excited to give it a try. You can't beat free shipping and I think it's going to be a great plaid accessory for Fall.
3. I love everything apple and pumpkin in the Fall so I picked up a big bag of apples and these Crispy Apple Chips at Sams this week. They are tasty and healthy so I'm hoping my toddler loves them, too. I'm planning to make some apple crisp this weekend.
4. Olive got some new holiday pjs this week. They were on sale and I had coupons for Meijers so they were a great deal. I can't wait for her to wear the glow in the dark skeleton pjs ASAP. She's going to go nuts!! I also love that there's candy in the belly :)
5. We had our first game day weekend of the season and got to watch Notre Dame win. Olive was sporting a new ND jersey thanks to her Mimi. We practiced cheering and eating some delicious chili. Can't wait for a repeat again this weekend.
Have you entered to win the Starbucks gift card giveaway yet??
Click over here, scroll to the middle of the post
and find some new ladies to follow on instagram to win.
Any fun plans for your weekend?