The best parts of my week were:
1. Stopping in at Old Navy and finding everything I wanted on sale. I had two coupons, a gift card and I left with $20 Old Navy cash for my next purchase - hooray! I loved their plaids, florals and fall colors. This floral dress and striped dress came home with me. I'll definitely be back for more. Especially since my fall fashion wish list still has several items on it.
2. We've been prepping to head to Notre Dame on Saturday for game day all week long. We practiced packing the car with everything we'd need since it was our first game day with a toddler and are hoping it'll go great. We are packing in the fun and feel like it's totally doable thanks to my favorite ladies at Sweet Little Ones Blog who do this regularly with their kiddos. Kevin's parents are going with us so I'm thinking that the toddler/adult ration of 1:4 is a good one :) Go Irish!!
3. I'm trying to come up with a fun way to display my daughter's art work. She's 2 and just started making me things on her own. She'll ask for paper and crayons, will color, then bring me something and say she has a present for me. I say I love it and she says Let's decorate. So she wants to see her work hanging. I have a large chicken wire frame that might work and I was thinking a fun wire with clips on it might be a good option. How do you display your child's art work?
4. Have you seen these adult coloring books before?? They are really fun and popular right now!! I have a sweet friends who's really sick and I thought a care package would cheer her up. Olive and I gathered artsy things all week.
5. We met Kevin for lunch one day this week at our favorite Jimmy Johns. It's super close to campus so it's the perfect lunch spot. Olive was happy to see him and do her Captain Hook move with.
Any fun plans for your weekend?
Hope you have a great one :)