Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Breakfast Buffet

I shared some really great breakfast casserole recipes yesterday and wanted to show you what else we served on our breakfast buffet.  The mom-to-be loves breakfast so it was an easy theme to go with.  We tried to choose food items that wouldn't be too complicated to make, some things we could make/buy in advance and make sure we had a fun variety.




Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread is always a good idea :)
 Coffee Cake


 My dad cut wood circles to use at another event so I borrowed them for this one.  That's the best thing about hosting a party with my mom.  I can borrow all of her pretty serving pieces, warming trays and party supplies without having to buy them.  She's a great partner :)

I made mini blueberry muffins
 bought donut holes

 We served water in mason jars, juice in small cups and coffee.

I loved throwing the shower for Sarah!
 My friends from high school.
We hadn't all been together in years so it was a fun reunion!

 Couldn't have pulled the shower off without my mom and sister's help.

 The mom-to-be with the Grandpa-to-be :)
 Looking forward to meeting baby boy in October :)

7 comments:

  1. What a fun party! LOVE the idea of breakfast foods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaand, now I'm drooling :) Everything looks so amazing (especially the cinnamon monkey bread, yum)! Glad to hear it all went so well + congratulations to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looked so inviting and pretty. You had a nice selection of food too. I love throwing parties and honoring someone who is celebrating an event in their life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love the wood rings idea - love it! Now I need a baked treat of some variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moms have the best serving wear and such don't they?! I have borrowed stuff from my mom many, many times :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!! We are throwing a brunch theme shower for a friend in two weeks and were just discussing food. These are perfect ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The food looks amazing. How abouts you post some recipes?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.