Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Two Thumbs Up

I am happy to report that we had a really nice day at our house!

Olive woke up feeling great and smiling.

I got plenty of sleep and felt pretty good.
 
Our AC worked like a charm.

I got several items crossed off my to do list.

And the icing on the cake:
My hubby only had to work a half day and was home by lunch!!

We spent the rest of the day together which was SO NICE.  He's had the last month off of work since he was in between jobs so it was great to have him around for the day.  We enjoy just being together and things seem to work best for us when we work together.  We ran errands, grabbed Starbucks, opened a local bank account and bought Olive a swing!  It was great to have his help and I felt like it set a good tone for the rest of the week.  We played outside, explored the backyard, made plans for the perfect branch for Olive's swing and he entertained Olive while I fixed dinner.

Looking forward to the rest of the week.
Thanks for your encouraging comments and phone calls today.
You guys are the best :)

2 comments:

  1. AC during the summer working like a charm is always a plus for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! glad everything is better!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.