Monday, August 18, 2014

Simply Right Diapers

 
I went to Sams this weekend to restock my diaper supply and ran into a problem.  The Sam's in Jackson does not carry Luvs diapers.  We've been exclusively using Luvs for months so I had a brief moment of panic.  They are too expensive to buy in small packs at the store so I needed a plan B.  They had Pampers, Huggies and Simply Right which is the Sam's brand.  I love Pampers but they are far too expensive.  I've always been underwhelmed with Huggies, and bought Luvs because they were cheaper and they worked the best for us.  My husband and I quickly looked on-line for reviews of Simply Right but couldn't really find any.
We asked if the pack of diapers was returnable if we weren't happy with the sizing, quality or fit and the manager said yes.  We paid $35 for 225 diapers so they were roughly $0.15 each and came with a free sample of the Simply Right wipes.  I'd been wanting to try them but didn't want to buy 1,000 and not like them.  
I asked my friends on instagram and many people had great things to say about the diapers.  I've been using them on Olive for 3 days now and we are BIG fans!

Here's why:
- they are really absorbent
- fit her perfectly
- they are not bulky
- cute, low key pattern of animals
- keep her and her pjs dry overnight
- no leakage
- cheapest, best quality diaper I've found

Oh and I liked the wipes, too.  So I will definitely be buying the Simply Right diapers and wipes from here on out.  Hooray for saving money on diapers!!

1 comment:

  1. I need to go buy some! Austin leaks through his Luvs every night, and I was tempted to go back to pampers. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.