Monday, August 11, 2014

August Goals

 
I realize that it's nearly halfway through August
BUT
I have a lot I want to get done in the next few weeks.

My plan for the next few weeks:

1. Hang pictures on the walls
2. Set up my home desk area and declutter
3. Unpack my fall/winter clothes and organize them in the closet
4. Finish setting up Olive's room/toys
5. Hang decorations in Olive's room
6. Find a rug for the kitchen
7. Buy a swing to put in one of our trees for Olive
8. Take one of my new neighbors up on a lunch date
9. Familiarize myself with my new neighborhood
10. Play catch up on my blog and work on new content
11. Grill out as much as possible
12. Surprise my hubby with cinnamon rolls
13. Write a bunch of thank you notes
14. Take care of myself
*healthy snacks
*eat at regular meal times
*exercise often
*drink lots of water
*plan healthy dinners
*no late night snacking
Ready, set, GO!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Can't wait to hear more about your vacation! :) Love your goals as usual - you are always so industrious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely goals! Share your success with us. ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.