Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Worth Reading

A few of my favorite articles for you to read:

I found out that I've been using bobby pins the wrong way for years
The Small Things Blog

The Vanilla Tulip

I'd love to try these cookie smore shortcuts
from Comfy in the Kitchen

I Heart Organizing

I smiled while reading this article
BrainPickings

(which is not my specialty)
The Pleated Poppy

Narrow Back Slacker

I'm anxious to try out all of these summer lemonade recipes
I Put a Bird On It

One of the grilling recipes I'd like to try GRILLED CANTALOUPE
Elise Blaha

The Purl Bee

Any great articles that I should read??
Leave a link to your favorite article below 
& I'll look forward to checking them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.