Thursday, June 5, 2014

Olive's 1st Birthday Party

We celebrated Olive's birthday 
with my side of the family for lunch and Kevin's side for dinner.
It worked out nice to have two smaller events rather than one big one.
Everyone got to visit and celebrate Olive for the day.

 My mom's peony bushes got the memo that I needed some beautiful bouquets 
and they were perfect!!

I used cloth table cloths for the adult table and layered wrapping paper and a table runner for the center of the table.  I used black chargers and white dishes with handwritten gold place cards.
 I did place cards for the adults and the kids.

 Garlands galore.

 We had a BBQ baked potato bar and salads for lunch.

 Picture book turned guest book.

Our drink station.

 My mom's peonies bloom: light pink, pink and HOT pink!

We had funfetti cupcakes and #1 sugar cookies for dessert.

 Instagram pictures of some of my favorite moments this past year.

 Olive loved the attention and her balloons.

 We are lucky to have such a sweet girl.

 We ate lunch and Olive wasn't quite sure what to think about her cake.

I made her a tiny, 4 inch cake that was perfect!!

 Birthday parties are a lot of fun for the birthday girl (and for me)!!
I loved how everything came together.

3 comments:

  1. Everything looks SO amazing! And a BBQ baked potato bar? Genius!! Love her cake smash pictures - adorable! Happy 1st Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the pink and black! I like that you placed her pictures all around. It adds a simple touch.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.