Thursday, June 12, 2014

Family Time

We always make a point to see as much family as possible when we go to Indiana.  Both sides of our family are there since we both grew up there so there are lots of people to visit.  

On this visit we got to see...
Aunts, Uncles, Olive's Great Grandma and more!
4 generations :)

 My grandma is quite the collector.  I'd never visited her house with a busy baby so I didn't even think about how dangerous this combination would be!!  Olive wanted to touch everything and my grandma wasn't worried at all.  She said she could touch whatever she wanted because the stuff wasn't important.  Luckily, we made it out without breaking anything and enjoyed a nice visit. 

Olive is lucky to have 5 GREAT Grandparents
(one on my side and 4 on Kevin's side :)

 For as long as I can remember,
My Uncle Ray has been the initiator of decorating family graves for Memorial Day.  He'd always make the plans and we'd drive to meet up with him to visit several different cemeteries.  I haven't been able to join them for years since I have lived away from home so it was a treat to join them this year.
We enjoyed having lunch and getting to hang out with them.
It was great to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.