Wednesday, February 5, 2014

What WE Wore Wednesday

My goal for this week was to wear accessories that I haven't worn in a while and to take time to thoughtfully pick them out.  I'm guilty of rewearing favorites and forgetting about treasures in my closet.  I also got my hair chopped and am loving my long bob.

 1. Going Shopping
cardigan - Loft
top - JOE FRESH
jeans - Target skinnies
necklace - vintage
earrings - Francesca's
pointy flats - Nine West

2. Stripes on REPEAT this Season
top -Limited
earrings - Francesca's
jeans - Target

3.  Date Night
jacket & tank - Loft
scarf - Limited
earrings - Francesca's
gold flats - Nine West

Olive's Looks of the Week:
 1. Baby Love
I kind of want her to wear this outfit e.v.e.r.y. day this month :)
Valentine outfit - Babies R Us
headband - AddiBugDesigns

 2. Hanging out at Home
ruffled leggings - Old Navy
onesie - Macys
headband & ballet socks - gifts

 3. Olive turns 8 Months Old
she kept trying to eat her tutu so I think she was a fan :)
headband, onesie & tutu - gift
jeggings - Babies R Us

9 comments:

  1. How cute is your little one!? I'm loving your accessories!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olive is such a little cutie!! And I love your long gold necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are the cutest EVER! Olive's smile gets me every single time :) I love your outfits. That scarf and jacket combo is so stylish - and I love your striped top. I can't have enough either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks GREAT on you! Love this leopard shoes and want to eat your baby!

    Patrice @ http://dittothatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful!! You have such long lashes! Your babies are darling:)
    xoxo
    Kendra
    http://fashionstylingbykendra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. baby - totally adorable! (also enjoyed your gold flats!)
    alyssabarnettbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great mama! LOve your outfits! And she is just a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is sooo cute! love the red outfit! and I love that yellow top and printed shoes of yours!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.