Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Recipe for ONE Chocolate Chip Cookie

Chocolate chip cookies always sound good to me.  I try not to make a habit of baking a whole batch for myself so this recipe for ONE chocolate chip cookie sounded like the perfect plan.
 I found the recipe on number-2-pencil

Ingredients:
1 T butter
1 T sugar
1 T brown sugar
pinch of salt
1/2 t vanilla
1 egg yolk
1/4 c flour
2 T chocolate chips

Melt butter in microwave.  Add sugars, vanilla & salt. Stir in egg yolk and flour.  Add chocolate chips in last.  Microwave for 45-60 seconds.  Be sure to not overcook it because it will continue to cook as it's cooling.  Eat warm and serve with ice cream :)  The cookie is soft and cake like.

 Enjoy your cookie for ONE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! Exactly what I need :) It is waaay too dangerous for me to make an entire batch. Pinning it now...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Sometimes ya just need that one cookie & its all good! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.