Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I Wore this Week

Winter in Arkansas is strange.  We've had snow, rain and semi warm days all in the past week.  I've been wearing lots of layers and scarves to make up for the every changing forecast.
Here are my favorite outfits of the week:

1. Lots of Love
cardigan - J Crew
necklace - Wal-Mart
earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop
top - Marshalls
skinnies - target
flats - Lucky

2. Date Night
dress - Old Navy
scarf - gift
leggings - F21
booties - BORN @ Macys

7 comments:

  1. Winter is crazy here in NC too. One day of snow one day of 65 degree weather. Ahh!!

    These 2 outfits are rockin'! I like the brightness of the first one, and love the layering with pattern mixing in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress from Old Navy is adorable! I found one similar at Penney's but I haven't worn it yet..eek! Congratulations on winning the ad space giveaway! You'll be on my blog for the next few months :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Old Navy dress! So cute! And yes yes yes to layers! It's how I survive in the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually view the mobile version of your blog, so I'm not sure when you changed your background, but I really like it! Good choice!
    P.S. I'm jealous of your <3 sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom sent me pics of the snow! Ya'll got quite a bit. Crazy weather every where.
    love the look, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your heart cardigan! So perfect for the holiday! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday! Hope to see you back this week!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.