Friday, February 28, 2014

Highlights of My Week

The best parts of my week were...

1. We've been eating salads everyday
and we've eaten this one all week long!!

2.We had our date night at one of our favorite mexican restaurants.  Dinner dates with a baby are always unpredictable.  Sometimes we have a dream baby, and other times a fussy baby dominates the dinner.  This particular date night we had a DREAM baby with us.  Olive has really done great for the past several months when we are out and about.  She played with her toys, smiled at everyone, babbled and entertained herself with STRAWS.  She's obsessed.  They make her happy, she chews on them and we are thrilled. 

 3. The weather was SO nice in Arkansas this week!!  We got out and about as much as we could.  We took several walks, went on a double date downtown and Olive seemed to enjoy all of it.  Everyone who passed us laughed because it looked like her dad was a crazy stroller driver and she was hanging on for dear life!

 4. I somehow managed to avoid getting the stomach flu when it hit our house this week.  Kevin was the first victim and then Olive.  It was so sad but thankfully they both recovered quickly!  The cats were extra snuggly and enjoyed us hanging out on the couch all week.  I also got to spend plenty of time reading.

 5. I love hanging out in Olive's nursery.  She has lots of toys, she loves to be rocked and we read in there.  She woke up from her nap this week and surprised me with this little trick!  Who taught her how to stand up in her crib?!?!  My baby turns 9 months old this weekend.

Hope you have a great weekend!!!
Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Whitney!! Tickled pink for you to hear what a great date you enjoyed this week, and that the weather has been so beautiful there!! What a fabulous nursery Olive has!! LOVE it!! Happy 9 months to your lit'l cutie pie this weekend!! Have a terrific one! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are so cute! Mine get super cuddly too when I get sick, they're the best nurses. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the link-up! I've been on a salad kick too, and I'll HAVE to try your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olive is just too adorable! I am excited to make that salad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Date nights are alway fun! Glad your baby was so good for y'all to enjoy your time! And I loveee her bedroom! Oh my so cute! Thanks for linking up with me today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun re-cap! That picture of Olive hanging onto her stroller is hilarious! Her nursery is so girlie and fun, love the colors in there. I'm sorry your family had the flu. :( Kitty snuggles are awesome though. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, your cat and that nursery..absolutely adorable. Love your lil baby doll..so beautiful.
    .stopping by from Lauren's link up..
    visiting from willfyllyelegant.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The nursery is just gorgeous!! I really love all of the little things hanging above the crib. It just looks like something out of a magazine! love it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.