Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February Goals

Happy February to you!!
Here are my goals for the month:

1. Go to Indiana for a visit
2. Get a haircut - just took care of this one :)
3. Make some Valentine treats for my neighbors
4. Send some care packages to friends
5. Figure out where we're going to live for the next 1-3 years - 
my husband's currently applying for jobs and interviewing so we'll know in a few weeks where we'll be living.
6. Purge my clothes, shoes, accessories and get rid of things I haven't worn in several years
7. Read for fun
8. Order prints for Olive's 1st year scrapbook - 
this involves finishing uploading them to Snapfish, ordering and waiting for a coupon to purchase them.
9. Work on making healthy dinners for my family & working out regularly - 
actually make the recipes that I've been pinning on my Healthy Eats board for months now.
10. Watch a lot of Olympic events :)

Linking up with TheTinyTwig

2 comments:

  1. I love that you make these lists! You've inspired me to do the same - thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried to block out the memories of the past, even though some are painful. I don't understand people who hide from their past. Everything you live through helps to make you the person you are now. See the link below for more info.

    #memories
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.