Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hot Springs 1983

 Well it turns out that my visit to Hot Springs last month was not my first time there.  My mom reminded me that I actually went there with my parents when I was almost 2.
Proof in the great mustache and oversized sunnies :)
 Oh and I guess my parents did a good job of teaching me to love road trips from a very young age... haha.  Not sure which is funnier: 
the portable potty training baby or that lovely red car interior!!
 I never imagined that I'd be living in Arkansas 
so it's funny that these photos were a little glimpse into my future.

2 comments:

  1. Haha love the throwback pictures! These sum up the 80's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is SO sweet! I totally see Olive in your face - especially that middle pic. You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.