Monday, August 17, 2026

Hunting for the Perfect Lamp

I have been on the hunt for the perfect lamp for our upstairs family room for several weeks now.  It had to be lovely, tall enough to make a statement on this dresser and I wanted it to look expensive without being too expensive.  I visited HomeGoods, TJ and Marshalls a few times each to find the perfect one.

I even checked Target and was shocked to find their big lamps were all $120-150 and didn't seem special.  Back to HomeGoods and I found the perfect lamp in the perfect color - green.

I just love this cozy spot upstairs.  I have collected the things you see over years.


Chair - local marketplace find.

Striped storage bins - At Home

Floral art - World Market find from ages ago

Wooden dresser - Ethan Allen from Kevin's childhood bedroom

Lamp - HomeGoods

Family photo + Pearl :)


This green lamp had a pretty shade.  I loved the color of the base and the brass accents.




And I really loved finding this lamp for $79.99 instead of $135.  HomeGoods for the win!

Give yourself time to collect the perfect things for your home!  Stop in frequently at places like HomeGoods and hopefully you'll find what you need.

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.