Monday, August 10, 2026

Yummiest Pasta Salad

I made the yummiest pasta salad to go with our dinner last week and my whole family loved it.  They were fighting over the leftovers!  It was easy, colorful and the perfect addition to any cook out or tailgate.


I chopped up every veggie I could find at our house into the tiniest bites.

purple onion
carrots
red, orange and yellow sweet peppers
black olives
cucumbers
green onions
cauliflower
broccoli
snap peas
extra sharp cheddar cheese


Add a generous sprinkle of Kinders The Blend seasoning.



Cook our favorite pasta.  A tricolor pasta is always fun for a pasta salad.  Let cool.

Combine pasta and bowl full of veggies.  Stir well.  Then drizzle the whole bowl with Olive Garden Italian dressing.  Stir until well coated.  Refrigerate.  It'll be good for a couple days in the fridge.


This recipe is so great because you can customize it for your likes.

I made it again and left out some of the veggies, used shredded carrots, changed up the pasta and did pepperjack cheese instead of cheddar.  It was just as delicious.


I hope your family enjoys this as much as my family did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.