Monday, August 24, 2026

Thomas Rhett Came to Town

Olive and I went to see Thomas Rhett when he came to town last week.  We had never seen him in concert before and his show was fun.  He did a mix of old and new songs so we both had a really fun night!  We were questioning our decision for a late night concert on a school night, but I'm here to tell you it was worth it!  He gave a shout out to all the parents in the crowd who'd be waking up to get their kids to school in the morning.

Waiting in line to get inside.


Olive's must have - the cutest concert tee at the merch store.

Emily Ann Roberts and Conner Smith opened for TR.  She was so pretty and he was new to us.  Then Thomas Rhett hit the stage and he was so likeable.  He went into the crowd, brought a fan on stage to sing with him and it was just a fun night.





Can't wait for our next concert!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time at the concert. Fantastic photos!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.