Monday, November 5, 2018

Must Have Leather Earrings

Hey Friends!!  I'm excited to share with you some of the newest styles and leathers from my friend Amber's etsy shop ADVdesigns.  There are SO MANY good ones.  I think it's her best collection yet.  Like I told her, her earrings just keep getting better and better.  If you ran into me in real life, I'm probably wearing some of her earrings.  I love them!

They are so affordable, stylish and so light weight.  You'll forget you're wearing earrings.  They add such a fun element to any outfit.  They look great with long hair, short hair, hair up or hair down.  These earrings are my #1 favorite accessory.


Let me show you my latest earring purchase, the new releases and how I plan to style them.  In full disclosure, I purchased most of these earrings myself and Amber gifted me a couple of new prints to help promote.  I make no commission on these sales.  I do have an AWESOME discount code to share with you.  It's Whitney20 for 20% off your entire purchase all week (Nov 5-9).

Can you even believe how pretty these earrings are??  The colors and textures are even better in person.  I don't think I could pick out a favorite from this mix.  The buffalo plaid is great.  You know I love polka-dots.  Mustard is one of my favorites and those hair on hide leopard prints are the pair that I am most excited to work into my wardrobe.

Here are a few of her newest earrings:

 The outfit combinations are endless!




 Earrings + Outfits.  They're such a fun addition to any outfit.




There are over 300 earring styles in ADVdesigns etsy shop!!  Hope you can find some you love or some that you'd love to give for a gift this holiday season.  Remember to use the code Whitney20 for 20% off your purchase.  Leave me a comment and tell me what you ordered or which earrings were your favorites.

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this shop! I actually have two pairs on their way to me right now!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I need some! I left my one and only pair of gold ones at our hotel last year 😭 They really make an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these earrings. I have a handful of pairs and maybe, just maybe need to get some more. Thanks for the push ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that statement earrings are your signature look - they are so cute on you! Heavy earrings are not for me so I love that these are big but light. It's a great way to add a fall/winter pattern that's not a heavy scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those plaid earrings. I love my leather earrings from N&S, they are some of my go-tos since they are so lightweight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leather earrings are like my favorite! They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the code! I was already a big fan of hers. I love the textured ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are my FAVORITE earrings to wear!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are those earrings? They are my favorite kind of earring to wear. I LOVE those leopard ones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those are absolutely adorable! i love that they don't look like they're too heavy and come in SO MANY OPTIONS! one for every outfit you could dream of ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.