Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What Whitney Wore

I haven't had time to put together many outfits in the past two weeks.  I've been busy taking care of my new baby girl and figuring out how to be a mom!  She keeps me on my toes but she's a very good baby.  My goal for next week is to get out of my jammies and get dressed more often :)

1. Shades of Pinks
top - Loft 
scarf - vintage
mint flower earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop
skinnies - Motherhood
fuscia flats - Target

Olive is 2 weeks old now!!

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the vintage scarf you paired with this outfit! And Olive is a doll :)

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy mackerel that is one cute baby! Tiffany, this is an extraordinarily lovely outfit for a such a new mom. At that stage I remember my brain was mush, and my clothes were lucky to be on the right way, let alone clean! Well done you xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scarf! Thanks for linking up for Favorite Fashion Friday. Hope to see you back this week!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.