Friday, June 21, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up

Hello, friends!  June is flying by and we are really enjoying summer at our house.  Here are the best things that we did this week:

1. We went on a little 1st Father's Day road trip with our family.  We had a great time and it was a success.  Tune in this weekend for my tips to traveling with a newborn!

2. My cats are back to their usual selves (after bringing home a baby 3.5 weeks ago) and are making themselves right at home again :)  Topher thinks he'd make a great table runner.

 3. My husband came up with the great idea to get Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes for dessert one night.  I didn't object :)

4. I had a Starbucks date with a friend this past week and she snapped this picture of Olive... one of my favorites to date!

5. News Flash: Olive Garden now has POLKA-DOTTY STRAWS!!  Well it's actually just the wrapper and not the straw but they are adorable!!

Linking up with TheLaurenElizabeth and InstaFriday.
Hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.